Throw up a couple panels for inspiration

Looking good.  Now would be a good time to start aligning them.  You can drill a small hole between the panels and frame to use for alignment purposes when reassembling.  Do for the hood, hood hinges, fenders, trunk and door hinges.  Will save you from a lot of paint chips later on.

Edited by Kilgon
  • Like 1

Kilgon

"The only dumb question is the one not asked"

12 hours ago, Kilgon said:

Looking good.  Now would be a good time to start aligning them.  You can drill a small hole between the panels and frame to use for alignment purposes when reassembling.  Do for the hood, hood hinges, fenders, trunk and door hinges.  Will save you from a lot of paint chips later on.

Yes!!! Exactly! I now know that tip and am excited to get stuff all aligned and marked. That’s my plan! 
also was neat to see how it all goes together. When I got it, the front grill and bumper weren’t on and things were barely held together so it was nice to get an idea of how it al worked 

When you are out driving it around for the first time, Put your head out the window, floor the gas pedal, and as you smoke the tires laying down two streaks of tire marks, smile and scream like a banshee. HELL YEAH!!!!

• Like 1

Just remember John Wick didn’t kill all those people for a random car. It was a Mustang

Panel fit is also influenced by the moon phase. Just like the tides are. You know how crazy the tides are in Alaska the moon will move your panels all over, lol.
I was back in garage today doing some hammering and sanding.

When a man is in the woods and talks and no women are there is he still wrong??:P

David