Inquiry @ all, Who has the combination Paint 4B and Interior CG

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have Marti's book and there were 302 convertibles made in 1973 with that exterior color and interior color. There was only 3 made with CF which was Ginger. There were 60 with CW Comfort Weave White. There were 29 built with CA which is knitted black. That is the only 4 interiors that show up in his book for 1973. So I would say you will not see many like yours.

My first Mustang was a 73 Grande with the 4B/CG codes I believe. I always did like that car, even though no one else did!

My first Mustang was a 73 Grande with the 4B/CG codes I believe. I always did like that car, even though no one else did!

Yes, opinions on this Combination of Colors are very very divided.

You can only hate or love this Combination. There ist nothing between

I love her... :)

I have Marti's book and there were 302 convertibles made in 1973 with that exterior color and interior color. There was only 3 made with CF which was Ginger. There were 60 with CW Comfort Weave White. There were 29 built with CA which is knitted black. That is the only 4 interiors that show up in his book for 1973. So I would say you will not see many like yours.

Hello David, thanks für your exact Feedback. I knew about the 302 Pieces from my Marti-Report. My Hope...., to find some more Mustangs with this Combination

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, opinions on this Combination of Colors are very very divided.

You can only hate or love this Combination. There ist nothing between

I love her... :)
Yeah, usually it was divided between me and everyone else!

Within the past year or so I saw someone on Ebay had an NOS roll of the avocado vinyl. I was sorely tempted but, then what do I do with it!

Back