• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Shoulder Belts for ‘72 Mach

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
31 Model A Station Wagon “Woody”
69 Mach 1 - 351C
72 Mach 1 - 351C
96 Cobra Convertible
Not sure if they are different for a coupe or a Mach, but I just need the original style shoulder belts and bolts for a ‘72 Mustang.  I would consider the full front set.  Ideally black, but any color would be considered.  Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I have several pairs of shoulder belts, but they need to be restored as the black has faded pretty badly.  Let me know if you would like pictures.

Yes, I am interested.  Faded isn’t a concern, I would only be concerned with damage to the webbing or the attaching parts.  Can you PM pictures and a price?  I need the upper mounting hardware too (bolts, cover if there is one).

Here are a couple of pairs of shoulder belts on the shelf.  Both are faded, and the small elastic band is stretched.  The belts themselves are fine, but the chrome one set needs to be rechromed, but the other is a little better.  Not sure if these are good enough for you or not.

IMG_6285.jpg

IMG_6286.jpg

IMG_6287.jpg

IMG_6288.jpg

IMG_6289.jpg

IMG_6290.jpg

Back