2021 Calendars ar NOW AVAILABLE!!

Ok folks!  I just finished up the 2021 7173 Members' Rides Calendar and I think they are going to be awesome!  It is a new format with more features...I was even able to include member's usernames in the captions! 

2 sizes are available!!

https://www.createphotocalendars.com/Store/7173Mustangs+com+2021+Calendar-2354453225?s=2128

I made a couple other items as well!  Coffee mugs and car show drop cards!  Check them out here:

https://www.createphotocalendars.com/Shop/webfinitydesign

2354453225.Month13.jpg

If you submitted photos but didn't make it into the calendar...I apologize!  I tried to use everyone's photos but some were just not enough pixels to print!  Work on some new, high resolution photos and we'll get you in the next edition!!

• Fist Bump 1

spacer.png

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes. it is really misleading but they get really good reviews for products!  We shall see!! Here is the coupon terms from the deals page... Our items are store items so the coupon is inval

Ok folks!  I just finished up the 2021 7173 Members' Rides Calendar and I think they are going to be awesome!  It is a new format with more features...I was even able to include member's usernames in

Ah, I see. So the calendar company takes care of shipping. Good to know, thanks. I'm looking forward to getting mine. Come to think of it and if my mind isn't failing me, my last years calendar w

Posted Images

Wow, looks awesome!  Now all I have to do is decide what I want.

Question; Do those prices include international shipping or mail to Canada? I don't want the Forum to be out money on international mail.

PS, don't send anything UPS to Canada!! They charge brokerage and fees.

Geoff.

I learn something new every day!

12 hours ago, Stanglover said:

Wow, looks awesome!  Now all I have to do is decide what I want.

Question; Do those prices include international shipping or mail to Canada? I don't want the Forum to be out money on international mail.

PS, don't send anything UPS to Canada!! They charge brokerage and fees.

The price is the same but the calendar site will charge shipping independently...it doesn't affect us.  The forum makes about $3.50 per calendar no matter where it is going or if you use discount coupons!  These calendars are more of a tradition than a fund raiser for the forums!!

spacer.png

3 hours ago, RocketFoot said:

The price is the same but the calendar site will charge shipping independently...it doesn't affect us.  The forum makes about $3.50 per calendar no matter where it is going or if you use discount coupons!  These calendars are more of a tradition than a fund raiser for the forums!!

Ah, I see. So the calendar company takes care of shipping. Good to know, thanks. I'm looking forward to getting mine.

Come to think of it and if my mind isn't failing me, my last years calendar was mailed from Toronto

• Fist Bump 1

Geoff.

I just added a 7173 Mustang Girls calendar as well!  It is compiled from images posted around the forums!  It is in the store page or direct link here:

https://www.createphotocalendars.com/Store/7173+Mustang+Girls+Calendar-5558979984?s=2128

5558979984.Month13.jpg

• Like 1

spacer.png

55 minutes ago, RocketFoot said:

I just added a 7173 Mustang Girls calendar as well!  It is compiled from images posted around the forums!  It is in the store page or direct link here:

https://www.createphotocalendars.com/Store/7173+Mustang+Girls+Calendar-5558979984?s=2128

5558979984.Month13.jpg

Even better!

• Fist Bump 1

20160929_171923_edit2_small.jpg

1971 M-Code Mach 1 w/Ram Air, 408 stroker, 285/291 0.558" roller cam, Blue Thunder intake, TKO600, Hooker headers with electric cut-offs, FiTech EFI w/ RobBMC PowerSurge pump

Strange center section with Truetrac, 3.5 gear and 31 spline axles, 4-wheel disc brakes

I just went on the linked site to order. So a question; I apparently needed to create an account. When the site asked me to "sign in" , I'm thinking huh! it did not recognize my usual user and p/word . Ok no problem, did that and was able to add the items I wanted to the cart, but was unable to find where to add the discount deal at checkout like it said. So did I just miss something or do discounts really NOT apply. Has anyone else run into this? I'd just like to be sure before ordering.

Thanks. 

Geoff.

22 minutes ago, Stanglover said:

I just went on the linked site to order. So a question; I apparently needed to create an account. When the site asked me to "sign in" , I'm thinking huh! it did not recognize my usual user and p/word . Ok no problem, did that and was able to add the items I wanted to the cart, but was unable to find where to add the discount deal at checkout like it said. So did I just miss something or do discounts really NOT apply. Has anyone else run into this? I'd just like to be sure before ordering.

Thanks. 

You should be able to add the coupon code just before the payment page...unless it is no allowing discount codes to international customers?? I can't see the same thing you guys are seeing!

spacer.png

2 hours ago, RocketFoot said:

You should be able to add the coupon code just before the payment page...unless it is no allowing discount codes to international customers?? I can't see the same thing you guys are seeing!

Thanks Barry, I'll check again, but yes, I wondered too if the discount did not apply to international orders.

Any other internationals find the same thing?

I went back to order and the same thing, no area to add a coupon code. I ordered anyway, but I also sent an email to them asking if the discount was not available to international customers. Not your fault Barry, you can't possibly control everything when dealing with third party vendors. 

Looking forward to receiving my  awesome Calendar and drop cards.

Edited by Stanglover

Geoff.

Hey Rocketfoot, I noticed my "Life is too short" photo is being used on the club's Facebook page to promote the calendar. Does my photo actually appear in the calendar, or is it simply being used as advertising?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Barry

3 hours ago, Tegemus said:

Hey Rocketfoot, I noticed my "Life is too short" photo is being used on the club's Facebook page to promote the calendar. Does my photo actually appear in the calendar, or is it simply being used as advertising?

Your photo is on the cover, sir!!  I didn't get a chance to let you know but I was sure you would enjoy it!!

spacer.png

I ordered, selected Guest rather than give more info to fakebook, selected PayPal and never saw a place to put in my THANKS20 discount code. Oh well, I'll try again next year.

• Thanks 1

Bob

Tachs, Voltmeters, Headlight kits, Wiper delays and more at

http://www.rccinnovations.com/Images/smlogo.jpg

Rocketman's Classic Cougar (and Mustang) Innovations, LLC

1 hour ago, TheRktmn said:

I ordered, selected Guest rather than give more info to fakebook, selected PayPal and never saw a place to put in my THANKS20 discount code. Oh well, I'll try again next year.

Ok, I tested as a guest and it looks like it does not offer discounts to guests...you have to click SIGN UP after you click CHECK OUT and then it should give you the chance to enter the coupon code!  You don't have to use Facebook to sign in...See screen shot below...

ScreenHunter_910 Nov. 21 07.43.jpg

spacer.png

2 hours ago, RocketFoot said:

Your photo is on the cover, sir!!  I didn't get a chance to let you know but I was sure you would enjoy it!!

Well, in that case, I'll take 1,000 copies!  Thanks for the cover!

• Fist Bump 1

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Barry

37 minutes ago, Tegemus said:

Well, in that case, I'll take 1,000 copies!  Thanks for the cover!

Barry, let us know if the discount works for you as you're in Canada too. Didn't work for me after I signed up.

Geoff.

6 minutes ago, Stanglover said:

Barry, let us know if the discount works for you as you're in Canada too. Didn't work for me after I signed up.

Try signing up as described above...that might be the issue!

spacer.png

1 minute ago, RocketFoot said:

I was going to do that, but got busy replying to Big Red. I'll let you know. 

Geoff.

10 minutes ago, Stanglover said:

I was going to do that, but got busy replying to Big Red. I'll let you know. 

Ok, something is off here. I tried an order from the link. The sign in popped up after I clicked checkout so I signed up under a different user, p/w and email. Then when my user name popped up at the top right, I could not go back to my order to check out. Under My orders, nothing, My projects, nothing, clicked the little cart symbol, nothing.. Then I tried reordering with my account open, I did not follow through, but there was no sign of a coupon code prior to "place order".  Maybe they intentionally make it tough to add the discount. Oh well, not to worry a few bucks won't break me, having the calendar is more important to me anyway.

Barry, all your hard work is very much appreciated, no matter what little hick-ups arise. Please don't be discouraged.

Geoff.

I signed up for an account, and still could not find a place to enter the discount code. 

Chris - BIG RED MACH 1

Born in '73 - Drive a '73

Former U.S. Army 63B10-H8

1st Infantry Division - The Big Red One

T

4 hours ago, RocketFoot said:

4 hours ago, Stanglover said:

Hey Geoff

I did the sign-up thing as Barry outlined and could find no discount, either. Lost a lot of discount cash since I ordered 1,000 copies (just kidding). Perhaps it's the international thing, as you stated. Shipping to Canada costs almost as much as the calendar itself. But it's all worth, because I love this group and its members  (sniffling, weeping uncontrollably).  

Barry

18 minutes ago, Tegemus said:

T

Hey Geoff

I did the sign-up thing as Barry outlined and could find no discount, either. Lost a lot of discount cash since I ordered 1,000 copies (just kidding). Perhaps it's the international thing, as you stated. Shipping to Canada costs almost as much as the calendar itself. But it's all worth, because I love this group and its members  (sniffling, weeping uncontrollably).  

Barry, so I glad it was not "just me". I always seem to get the shaft on "deals". As you say "it's all worth it". I'm really looking forward to getting mine. I ordered the larger copy. I never write on them, just hang 'em up then keep them.

Geoff.