2021 Calendars ar NOW AVAILABLE!!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok folks!  I just finished up the 2021 7173 Members' Rides Calendar and I think they are going to be awesome!  It is a new format with more features...I was even able to include member's usernames in

Ah, I see. So the calendar company takes care of shipping. Good to know, thanks. I'm looking forward to getting mine. Come to think of it and if my mind isn't failing me, my last years calendar w

Nice job as usual. Ordered mine.

Posted Images

Guys, I just got an email from the company to say that the discount code should be available to ALL customers except if ordering from one's own storefront, which we of course were not.... or were we?

I suggested that something is wrong at their end. I copied this email to Barry.

As said before, not a huge problem, having the calendar is more important than a couple of bucks.

Edited by Stanglover

Geoff.

I learn something new every day!

I emailed them to follow up as well...I am going to go test it again as a guest but I did see the coupon field the last time I tried.  I'll try again and grab screen shots as I go!

I appreciate the support, but I'd love for you guys to save some money too!! :thumb:

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, RocketFoot said:

I emailed them to follow up as well...I am going to go test it again as a guest but I did see the coupon field the last time I tried.  I'll try again and grab screen shots as I go!

I appreciate the support, but I'd love for you guys to save some money too!! :thumb:

Thanks Barry, much appreciated as always. 

I have tried as a guest and with two separate email address and user / pw info. Didn't work on any of them.

Geoff.

Yeah, I just tried several different logins and they don't show the coupon code field either.  I replied to Wendy from your email...hopefully she'll get it fixed and extend the discount time frame!

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, RocketFoot said:

Yeah, I just tried several different logins and they don't show the coupon code field either.  I replied to Wendy from your email...hopefully she'll get it fixed and extend the discount time frame!

Thanks, glad you got the email. Under the circumstances and as it is NOT our doing, perhaps they should refund us all.

• Like 1

Geoff.

It looks like I was wrong...the calendar company said that they only offer the coupons to sellers to drop the price to wholesale for inside purchases.  Seems kinda silly but that is what they replied.

spacer.png

18 minutes ago, RocketFoot said:

It looks like I was wrong...the calendar company said that they only offer the coupons to sellers to drop the price to wholesale for inside purchases.  Seems kinda silly but that is what they replied.

Oh well, WTF!

My purchase is already shipped.

Geoff.

Yes. it is really misleading but they get really good reviews for products!  We shall see!!

Here is the coupon terms from the deals page...

Please note this offer is not valid on store items and cannot be combined with other coupons, vouchers, quantity discounts, or applied after an order has been placed. Discount applies only to completed projects.

Our items are store items so the coupon is invalid.  Sorry guys!  The calendars are listed below their recommended retail so you do get to save a couple bucks automatically anyways!!

• Like 2

spacer.png