How is exactly fixed the radiator support on a mach one 1973 ?

1 hour ago, amach_one said:

Okay and thanx but where may i contact this guy ? 

Sent you a PM.  I tried to find an email for him, unsuccessfully.  He is on torinocobra.com forums as postaldan, on ebay as postaldan514.  I contacted him from his ebay sale (where i bought mine).  I will see if he responds.

Wisdom, knowledge and intelligence are three very different things.

1971 convertible, H-code, Ram Air

1971 Mach I, M-code, Ram Air

1972 Mexican GT-351

1988 Bronco II

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello everyone, I would like to change my radiator support because in the old past, the car had a shock and it bothers me today to see the traces on the radiator support ... so I bought a new support

I think your radiator support has the tabs you need they just bent them for shipping to save room. Bend the tabs back up vertical and it spot welds to the frame rail. Here are some pics on 73 converti

I found this on ebay https://www.ebay.com/itm/Nos-1971-1972-Ford-Mustang-Front-Fender-Support-RH/293659925218 At least you can see the pictures and see what its called. Check here with our s

Posted Images

Thank you carolina i just have had his e-mail adress so i'll contact him :thumb: