New from Kyle Texas, 1972 Mustang Convertible

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Afrey1967

Reaction score
I just wanted to say hit from Kyle, Texas( I'm originally from Pa, small town called Trappe) I purchased a 1972 Convertible about a month ago 351c H code  auto (FMX) factory ac.  Blue metallic medium blue interior currently has a black top. Previous owner did make some changes. He added MACH 1 decals to the side stripes and  MACH 1 style front and rear spoilers as well as Magnum 500 rims. I have added Dakota Digital instrument cluster, 1" front sway bar all new front and rear suspension and still have the rear sway bar to install 3/4" Posted 2 pics, I haven't had time to get more taken. Bought the car and tore it down for the suspension rebuild the 2 pics were before. Don't let the pics fool you it does need work! What 49 year old doesn't! lol

20200924_105351[1].jpg

20200922_152303[1].jpg

Welcome aboard from League City Texas!   Good luck with your efforts!  Keep posting pics. 

Very nice.  I want a medium blue something...haven't decided what.  Hello from MO

Welcome from Illinois.  Very nice looking vert you got there.  Always nice to see another on here. 

Great looking car.  Welcome from NC. Always cool to see more convertibles!

Back