Happy Thanks Giving

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
71 Sportsroof Bright Red.

Just want to take a minute to wish all the US members a Happy Thanks Giving tomorrow.  To the rest of the membership I hope you have a "Great Thursday".  And to all the membership have safe and happy Holidays.   

Happy Thanksgiving and God bless to you as well. 

Hope everyone stays and plays safe. We are not getting together and I have 6 granddaughters.
I got the test results for my Vitamin D level today and it is 1/4 of what it should be. One of the common threads of those having issues with Covid is low vitamin D level. It is also 100% of the time if someone is non symptomatic they have high levels of vitamin D. So they put me on 10,000 units of D3 per day along with zinc, DHEA and magnesium. Lots of statistical analysis being done on this virus. I hate to see the numbers in a week or so. Our local airport is really busy they were showing on the news.
For now enjoy what you can have a group video phone session and tell everyone you love them.

Happy Thanksgiving.

What is on the menu?

Let's see:  Turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, stuffing, string beans, corn bread w/honey, ice cream and pumpkin pie.

Very basic.  I remember one year some friends and I made a Julia Child turkey.  Six hours to prepare, gone in 20 minutes. 

One of the key steps was to soak the turkey in cognac first.

mike

Just got a call that my son and his girlfriend may have covid.  They are waiting on getting their test results back. Hopefully they will come back negative and in time for us to still have the small family Thanks Giving we were planning on.   As cautious as they are it looks like if they gotten it that it was from visiting her family last weekend in Evansville In.   She got a call saying one of her brothers was exposed to it at the place he works.  And so it goes to show how this is so easily spread.   Anyway I hope everyone has a good day regardless of how or if you celebrate today.

Just got a call that my son and his girlfriend may have covid.  They are waiting on getting their test results back. Hopefully they will come back negative and in time for us to still have the small family Thanks Giving we were planning on.   As cautious as they are it looks like if they gotten it that it was from visiting her family last weekend in Evansville In.   She got a call saying one of her brothers was exposed to it at the place he works.  And so it goes to show how this is so easily spread.   Anyway I hope everyone has a good day regardless of how or if you celebrate today.
Happy Thanksgiving to all . 

As for us.........We must stay inside and away from anyone as Sally is still dangerously low on immunity cells.  The Genetically altered Car t cells are still working as they wipe out all your immunity and cancer cells. She must have all her baby shots again next week.  Probably the closest thing to the fountain of youth that you can get.

Good luck to your children Kilgon! Our prayers to anyone fighting against COVID. 

Rod and Sally 

When I was at Dr. this week he did blood test to check vitamin D3 levels. That is a key flag to those that do not do well with the virus is low D levels. Mine was 1/4 of what is should be so he has me taking 5,000 units twice daily and test again in 8 weeks. With all the statistics they are running on those that get the virus and do well and those that do good they are finding some key areas to monitor. For some reason blacks have lower levels on D on average and they feel that is one key reason they are hit harder.
I stayed at home watched the deer some and did not visit anyone.  I am good for a while on staples just need bread and milk but did get some powdered milk and I have a bread maker so might stop that. Then I am down to whiskey, lol, do I build a still?

When I was at Dr. this week he did blood test to check vitamin D3 levels. That is a key flag to those that do not do well with the virus is low D levels. Mine was 1/4 of what is should be so he has me taking 5,000 units twice daily and test again in 8 weeks. With all the statistics they are running on those that get the virus and do well and those that do good they are finding some key areas to monitor. For some reason blacks have lower levels on D on average and they feel that is one key reason they are hit harder.
I stayed at home watched the deer some and did not visit anyone.  I am good for a while on staples just need bread and milk but did get some powdered milk and I have a bread maker so might stop that. Then I am down to whiskey, lol, do I build a still?
Hang in there David.  We all are getting older everyday and it seems along with each day comes a new pain, ache or problem.  All that we can do is be thankful for the time we have been given and try to enjoy and make the best out of what time we may have left.  I think of what Rod's wife Sally has been through and it gives a whole new meaning of what illness really is.    We did get some good news late today.  My son and his girlfriend test came back negative so they were able to make it over for dessert.  It was a nice evening being together as a family in this crazy time.   

PS - If you bill the still I'll head your way. LOL

Back