• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1973 Mach 1 Headlight Bezel

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark73mach1

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Ford Mustang Mach 1 351C-4V, Ram Air, FMX, Wimbledon White
1969 Ford Mustang Sportsroof, 445-4V, T-5, Black Jade
1973 Ford Mustang Convertible
I just purchased a 73 convertible.  I am going to install a Mach 1 grille but I need the 2 aluminum bezels that go around the headlights.  Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Mark  

Ok thanks I would appreciate it. Mark

Bump.  Motorcity Mustang any luck on a set?

Bump.  Motorcity Mustang any luck on a set?
I have a pair, but we have had a family issue last week.  I will be down at the garage on Wednesday at the latest and will get the picture. 

That will be fine.  Sorry about the family issue.  I have had several myself in the last 3 months.  Due you have a ball park price on them

Ran down to the garage tonight and removed the bezels from the 73.   Take a look at the pictures and let me know what you think.   These haven't been cleaned yet, just pulled them off.

IMG_6352.jpg

IMG_6353.jpg

IMG_6354.jpg

IMG_6355.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good to me,  I assume they have some dings.  Hard to tell from picture.  I can live with that.  How much do you want for them?  Mark

Looks good to me,  I assume they have some dings.  Hard to tell from picture.  I can live with that.  How much do you want for them?  Mark
No dings or dents.  The Mustang had been sitting in a garage for the last 25 years.  They are $100 plus the ride.  If you would like better pictures, just let me know. 

I will take them.  Just let me know how to pay for them.  I'm ready to go on them. Thanks so much

I live in Centennial, CO 80111-4650 for pricing shipping rates. Thanks 

I live in Centennial, CO 80111-4650 for pricing shipping rates. Thanks 
Sent you a pm.  Will box them up tomorrow and get you a price with shipping.

Hey Mike, do you have a delivery date on the 73 head light bezels?  Thanks Mark

Bezels shipped on 12/4, were supposed to be there on 12/7, but the tracking website states it is in transit and will be arriving late.  Tracking number 9405803699300783924364.

December 8, 2020
In Transit, Arriving Late
Your package will arrive later than expected, but is still on its way. It is currently in transit to the next facility.

Thanks Mike.  My cousin sent us a box from Indianapolis that was suppose to be delivered last Saturday and got the same response from them.  Mark

Thanks Mike.  My cousin sent us a box from Indianapolis that was suppose to be delivered last Saturday and got the same response from them.  Mark
I'll put a tracer on this to see if we can figure out exactly where it is.  When I talk to them, they don't really seem to care, but they did say they are behind due to Covid, and have been moving their carriers around to try and keep up the best they can. 

The USPS finally delivered the bezels.  It only took 15 days.  They were exactly as Mike illustrated.  Thanks Mike for the great product and service.

I now need deluxe interior door panels in black preferably.   Do you have any?  Thanks Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
Back