1973 Mach 1 Headlight Bezel

Hey Mike, thanks for the information.  I will think about just the panels without the other items.  Most of the other items would need to be replaced.  I would also have to dye it.  I'm going to look locally here this weekend for some.  Also Thanks for the discount price.  Mark   

Edited by Mark73mach1
sentence structure

Mark

1973 Ford Mustang Mach 1, 351C-4V, Ram Air, FMX, Wimbleon White                                                                  1969 Ford Mustang Sportsroof, 445-4V, WC T-5, Black Jade                                                                                          1973 Ford Mustang Convertible (Project Car)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ran down to the garage tonight and removed the bezels from the 73.   Take a look at the pictures and let me know what you think.   These haven't been cleaned yet, just pulled them off.

The USPS finally delivered the bezels.  It only took 15 days.  They were exactly as Mike illustrated.  Thanks Mike for the great product and service. I now need deluxe interior door panels in bla

Posted Images

Hey Doug thanks for the offer.  I bought a set from Mike.  Mark

Mark

1973 Ford Mustang Mach 1, 351C-4V, Ram Air, FMX, Wimbleon White                                                                  1969 Ford Mustang Sportsroof, 445-4V, WC T-5, Black Jade                                                                                          1973 Ford Mustang Convertible (Project Car)

Hey Mike, I think I will pass on the door panels.  I got a few more spots here I want to check out.  Thanks Mark

Mark

23 hours ago, Mark73mach1 said:

Hey Mike, I think I will pass on the door panels.  I got a few more spots here I want to check out.  Thanks Mark

No problem.  

Thanks from MotorCity Mustang!

http://stores.ebay.com/MotorCity-Mustang

• 3 weeks later...