• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

351C and misc. Parts for sale/trade

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heardatbeat

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1
Good evening ya'll. I got some 351C parts for sale. Take a look at the album and see if anything interests you. I am interested in trades as well, I need std pistons, hood pin brackets, OE 9 inch. I'll take pictures of the things not in the photo album in the coming days.

OE Valve covers

aftermarket harmonic balancer

Flywheel (looks like its for a 302 but it bolted up to my 351C without a problem)

Carter fuel pump (SOLD)

Ford fan spacer

Ford 4 blade radiator fan

Aftermarket brass radiator (will need to be repaired the petcock is broken off)

Z-Bar complete linkage

DB Electrical PMGR starter new never used.

Mach 1 bucket seats

Not specific to a '71 Mach but 351C Sanderson raw shorty headers

351C 4V exhaust manifold no cracks

Ford aluminum bellhousing (sandblasted and cleaned no cracks or blemishes)

Parts for sale https://imgur.com/gallery/7tvFNJB

Last edited by a moderator:
Good evening ya'll. I got some 351C parts for sale. Take a look at the album and see if anything interests you. I got valve covers, harmonic balancer, flywheel,  Carter fuel pump, radiator fan, radiator, dual port distributor vacuum, entire Z bar linkage from my '71 Mach 1, black bucket seats. Anything of interest let me know, I'm on the hunt for some standard size forged pistons, valves, anything to rebuild my 351C. 

Parts for sale https://imgur.com/gallery/7tvFNJB
Whats the pn# on the harmonic balancer?  Is it for a HO/CJ?

I'm interested in the clutch linkage and the intake manifold vacuum fittings on the ends in your picture (the one in the middle is a PVS, not interested in that.

PM me if this stuff is still available!

Whats the pn# on the harmonic balancer?  Is it for a HO/CJ?
I don't think it's OE. I don't see any numbers or a Ford/FoMoCo logo on it. My engine is an M-Code 351C if that helps any. It does have timing marks on top. And it worked great on my engine when I had it together. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think it's OE. I don't see any numbers or a Ford/FoMoCo logo on it. My engine is an M-Code 351C if that helps any. It does have timing marks on top. And it worked great on my engine when I had it together. 
Ok, thanks. Is it a thin one or thick? Hard to tell from overhead picture

from the air cleaner I need the small plastic nipple on the side of the breather element for the gas vapor return line

Please post prices.

Classifieds and Advertising The free classified section is for members to sell 71-73 Mustang cars and parts items. All items including parts and complete cars must be priced. Anything commercial or business related is not allowed in the classified section. If you would like to be considered for a spot as an advertiser on 7173mustangs.com, please contact RocketFoot. We will make all efforts to keep scams and scammers off our site, but we cannot be held responsible for anything advertised by other parties on our forums. As with any internet source, buy and/or sell at your own risk.”

Please post prices.

Classifieds and Advertising The free classified section is for members to sell 71-73 Mustang cars and parts items. All items including parts and complete cars must be priced. Anything commercial or business related is not allowed in the classified section. If you would like to be considered for a spot as an advertiser on 7173mustangs.com, please contact RocketFoot. We will make all efforts to keep scams and scammers off our site, but we cannot be held responsible for anything advertised by other parties on our forums. As with any internet source, buy and/or sell at your own risk.”
I'm sorry. I didn't know. I will post prices when I get back on my computer. I did it this way cause I didn't want to go too high or undersell myself. But I will look up what each part is relatively going for and post the prices accordingly. 

Back