Rebuilt proportioning valves on Ebay

Anybody ever buy a rebuilt proportioning valve on Ebay? Says "KH rebuilt" like I am supposed to know what that means. Anybody have any experience with these? There are many replacements out there but some are distribution blocks and others claim to be proportioning valves. I bought one a couple years ago and had to replace the copper washer on top because it leaked right out of the package. I also rebuilt my original first and it leaked everywhere. So I am trying to find a better alternative. Thanks!  PS: I only want a stock replacement for ease of install, I don't want to install some aftermarket set-up and reroute brake lines and such.

I have one that I was using up to a year ago. I rebuilt mine and it did not leak. I used the Muscle Car Research kit. I have it available so if interested please PM me. Here is a picture of mine a few years ago, before I rebuilt it. When I rebuilt it I didn't install the proportioning spring because I had an external proportional valve. I have the spring in a bag so it can be used

20160710_002902.thumb.jpg.7af71fb4ed04604ff14de140dde35885.jpg20160709_012010.thumb.jpg.48e0caf468d69b4069aba34e340580de.jpg

20160929_171923_edit2_small.jpg

1971 M-Code Mach 1 w/Ram Air, 408 stroker, 285/291 0.558" roller cam, Blue Thunder intake, TKO600, Hooker headers with electric cut-offs, FiTech EFI w/ RobBMC PowerSurge pump

Strange center section with Truetrac, 3.5 gear and 31 spline axles, 4-wheel disc brakes

I guess I already had a post for it in here:

20160929_171923_edit2_small.jpg

1971 M-Code Mach 1 w/Ram Air, 408 stroker, 285/291 0.558" roller cam, Blue Thunder intake, TKO600, Hooker headers with electric cut-offs, FiTech EFI w/ RobBMC PowerSurge pump

Strange center section with Truetrac, 3.5 gear and 31 spline axles, 4-wheel disc brakes

i rebuilt mine very easy  i got a kit from west coast cougar  like 15$  and he has a video on how to do it /worked the first time  very simple in side