Rebuilt proportioning valves on Ebay

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 H code fastback Boss 351 clone
Anybody ever buy a rebuilt proportioning valve on Ebay? Says "KH rebuilt" like I am supposed to know what that means. Anybody have any experience with these? There are many replacements out there but some are distribution blocks and others claim to be proportioning valves. I bought one a couple years ago and had to replace the copper washer on top because it leaked right out of the package. I also rebuilt my original first and it leaked everywhere. So I am trying to find a better alternative. Thanks!  PS: I only want a stock replacement for ease of install, I don't want to install some aftermarket set-up and reroute brake lines and such.

I have one that I was using up to a year ago. I rebuilt mine and it did not leak. I used the Muscle Car Research kit. I have it available so if interested please PM me. Here is a picture of mine a few years ago, before I rebuilt it. When I rebuilt it I didn't install the proportioning spring because I had an external proportional valve. I have the spring in a bag so it can be used

20160710_002902.jpg20160709_012010.jpg

Back