Hi from Denver Colorado

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

71fastback

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Sportsroof.
Hi Everyone,

I'm so glad that I was able to find this great site dedicated to 71-73 Mustangs. I acquired a 71 fastback a year ago and have been doing a lot of work on it. It was in bad shape when I purchased it. Holes through the floors, interior was a mess, rusted out quarters (which I havent had the money to fix yet), etc. etc. It is only a base model fastback with a 302 but I still love this car. I have replaced the floors, restored the interior, put on a NASA hood, installed high performance heads and did a cam swap. I'm waiting on a new radiator from Summit which should be here Thursday then I can break in that new cam. The body work and paint is next. It's still in rough shape but I will post some pics anyway.

007.JPG

028.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
WELCOME aboard!

It looks like you have done a GREAT job on that interior - - You are on your way!!

Look forward to interacting with you on the forums.

BT

Nice looking car! Looks like you're well on your way to a restored ride! Keep us posted often!

::welcome::

Welcome to the site. Looks like you have a nice project going there. What are the seats out of?
The seats were in the car when I bought it. I think they are some after market seats. They are pretty nice but I think I would like to get some mach 1 seats in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back