Where Am I

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
71 Sportsroof Bright Red.

Figure I try a new little game here.  The idea is to post a picture of where you have been and have the members try to guess where it is.  Must be a recognizable place.   You may provide a simple hint. Since we have members from around the world I think we will see some pretty neat pictures.

To start off here is mine.  It is somewhere in North America.

20190622_142128.jpg  

Kilgon is on the CN tower in Ontario Canada
Correct.  Visited Toronto on vacation back in June of 2019.  Picture is from the CN tower where there is a bumpout with a glass floor.  If your are brave enough you can go outside the building and get strapped in and more or less hang over the side looking down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Figure I try a new little game here.  The idea is to post a picture of where you have been and have the members try to guess where it is.  Must be a recognizable place.   You may provide a simple hint. Since we have members from around the world I think we will see some pretty neat pictures.

To start off here is mine.  It is somewhere in North America.

View attachment 46723  
Ironically i recognized it by the Ripleys Aquarium  (shark on roof) and the old roundhouse. That roundhouse has the Steamwhistle brewery and is worth a tour if you get a chance, plus its good beer lol.

Hot. But let's be more specific. Australia is a big country.
I'm gonna guess near the southernmost point - but not certain. I was in Melbourne about 25 years ago with the USAF, and visited the southern tip and several areas along the coast - but don't recall if I actually saw the view you have there.

I'll play along with my own pic - Hopefully not TOO obscure. this  is not tooo far off a road that  used to be called the King's Highway in the Middle East.

IMG_2006.JPG

I'll play along with my own pic - Hopefully not TOO obscure. this  is not tooo far off a road that  used to be called the King's Highway in the Middle East.

View attachment 46763
Is that near the "End of the World"?

Edit: correction, I meant to say the "Edge of the World" in Saudi Arabia.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back