Time to cash in your 401K

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They got the comer in the wrong place!  Also states "Automatic trans" but shows Hurst shifter. If they don't know the difference between an automatic and a 4 speed (close ratio) gearbox. they don't know jack.

I don't understand how someone can look at the market and see what the Boss 351s are going for and have the gall to ask 4 times the going price.

Look like someones got an extreme case of "I know what I got"

I live 2 miles from that dealership lol!!!
well go check it out and maybe retrieve some of those gold bars from the trunk.......or ask the dealer if he made an error on the listing price.

Still learning but should not the front spoiler be argent also like the rear???

Last edited by a moderator:
well go check it out and maybe retrieve some of those gold bars from the trunk.......or ask the dealer if he made an error on the listing price.

Still learning but should not the front spoiler be argent also like the rear???
Haha I’ll check

No exhaust cut outs on the rear valance on a Boss.

image.png

Never seen a Boss with wood grain council... wrong shifter (open forth gear print vs closed 4) no pictures with the hood open???  and I am not an expert... 

No pictures under the hood?  

image.png

Never seen a Boss with wood grain council... wrong shifter (open forth gear print vs closed 4) no pictures with the hood open???  and I am not an expert... 

No pictures under the hood?  

View attachment 46814
Car in pic above has a base interior with the camera case textured gauge cluster. The eBay Boss linked has the Mach 1 Sports Interior option which included the woodgrain gauge cluster

Closed 4 is Hurst new production "reproduction". Original T-handles have the open 4. 

hurst_t_handle.jpg

Back