Retrosound R-57N dual voice coil dash speaker - $30

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1 w/408C stroker
I used these for about 4 years. Last year I added speakers to the doors and a subwoofer so I don't need these anymore. They fit in the dash factory location by drilling two extra holes on the grill that are not seen once the dashpad is placed over. They are definitely an improvement over the factory dash speakers. The bass is nothing special compared to door speakers or subwoofer, but if you want to keep the OEM look these are definitely an improvement.

They are in great condition. Asking $30 + shipping

From Retrosound's page:

https://www.retromanufacturing.com/collections/dash-speakers/products/5x7-inch-ultra-thin-dash-replacement-speaker?variant=31329869390

This RetroSound® Triax™ dual voice coil dash speaker gives you a stereo mix from your single dash speaker location. It uses a Neodymium magnet structure for high power handling in a slim-mount design. A Santoprene® surround delivers the most natural sound possible with no distortion. Dual mylar tweeters produce crisp, clear highs.

20201214_103851.jpg 20201214_103828.jpg

Back