1973 3512v vacuum lines diagram needed

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should be able to find them fairly easily on here by using the search function. I'll warn you though, the originals are rough, and they have never really been improved upon, but they get the job done. 

You should be able to find them fairly easily on here by using the search function. I'll warn you though, the originals are rough, and they have never really been improved upon, but they get the job done.
Sorry it took a while. Life priorities changed. Info worked great. Thanks

The 1973 Shop Manual, Volume 6, from Forel Publications, does a great job covering emission control systems, to include some really nice vacuum routing schematics. In the years prior to 1973 their manuals do not show much of anything for engine vacuum schematics. I did add two calibrations to their Volume 6 for my PDF files, both for 351C 4v engines calibrations (3-15A and 3-16A). I do not recall where I got those calibrations from, but they are missing from the Forel documentation. I have attached Volume 6 with the 3-15A and 3-16A calibrations to this post. Forel Publications can be purchased and downloaded from:

https://www.forelpublishing.com/clickbank/index.html#Top

In addition, I have compiled all of the 68-72 vacuum schematics produced by The Mustang Barn into a single file, grouped by year and sorted by engine. I have attached that file also.

Attachments

• _1967-1972_Mustang_EmissionControlVacuumSchematics_ConsolidatedGroupedAndSortedByYear__20211003.pdf
    15.2 MB · Views: 7
  • 1973Mustang_VolumeVI_EmissionControlSystems_Chapter6_20210210.pdf
    5.1 MB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Back