Virtual Santa Visit!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RocketFoot

Stangin' ain't easy but somebody gotta do it!
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1
This is a virtual visit with Santa!  Tell Santa what is on your wish list this year!  Could be car parts or anything else...

In the mean time, Merry Christmas and stay safe!

bad_santa.jpg

My Christmas wish is for one thing and one thing only. 

A liberal dose of COMMON SENSE and get this Covid 19 virus under control and behind us for good. That way we can go play with our cars and enjoy what remaining years we have. None of us are getting any younger!! I don't want that time be cut shorter for ANY of us.

All the best to all members and their families for the Holidays

Geoff and my family..

I have to ask, I assume that's not a selfie?  :whistling:

I agree with Geoff, please be careful, social distancing, designated drivers, etc. Don't want to be greeted in the New Year with pictures of a crashed '71-'73 Mustang.

+1 with the above.  Also to wake up Christmas morning and to find that Santa welded on my Global West frame connectors and installed my new AEM wideband O2 sensor and gauge.  :biggrin:

Happy Holidays to all!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm thinking with that Santa, it will be more like, "Be careful what you wish for."  LOL!!

Like others, I'd wish for things to calm down and for everybody's lives to return a little more back to a pleasant level of normal, rather than have to accept all of the turmoil and irregularities of 2020 to become things that we just have to learn to live with as a 'new normal,' in anticipation of worse things to come.

I'm also hoping that the weather will hold out long enough for me to get my Jeep Heart Transplant project underway and to the point where the drive train from my Jeep is successfully swapped into my buddy's Jeep, so that we can just relax and piddle with his Jeep once he gets here in January, rather than scramble the whole time he's here.

Hi everyone.

I wish for the covid virus to be over!

I wish for life to get itself back to some normalcy. 

I wish for my wife's well being. Her happiness and for God to look over her. Friday the cancer center called and told us the cancer is back and its really pissed this time. We used all the big guns with the car t cell transplant. It was successful for 4 months remission. 

I wish everyone a happy Christmas. 

Rod and Sally

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone.

I wish for a the covid virus to be over!

I wish for my wife's well being. Her happiness and for God to look over her. Friday the cancer center called and told us the cancer is back and its really pissed this time. We used all the big guns with the car t cell transplant. It was successful for 4 months remission. 

Rod and Sally
So sorry Rod to hear the news about Sally.  She will be in our prayers.   Try to make the best out of the Holidays and stay strong for her.

Hi everyone.

I wish for the covid virus to be over!

Rod and Sally
I just got around to reading this, too. Really sorry to hear about Sally, Rod, my thoughts and prayers are with the two of you

I saw you got the car back in your possession. If you will share the name, address and names of the owner's I will post on other mustang sites to warn others.
Glad you got the Sheriff and went in. When I was working one of the die shop in Mansfield Ohio had three dies for BMW. They were totally screwed up. They did not know how to fix and would not listen to anyone. We always go into a die build with iron clad contract. They had broken their contract in several ways. I told my boss no way were they ever going to make them work. We had a U.S. Marshal, two flatbed trucks and computer guy with us. We went in the conference room and my boss told the owner we were there for one reason and one reason only. To remove the tools, materials, and CAD designs load on trucks and take to another shop. We had people to stay with each tool so they could not sabotage them. You could hear the owner of the shop gritting his teeth across the room but he dared not to do anything or he would be arrested. It is amazing how many people are out there to just try to screw you over.

Thanks Guys for your kind words and support! 

Over the next 3 weeks they will try to extract enough stem cells from her and then transplant them back into her. We heard today the cancer is in her lungs and stomach again. The bone cancer for some reason left her bone marrow and spread. She is the first patient to have this happen. Goes to show all cancers, bacteria and virus's mutate and make themselves stronger by the day. 

David, I did get the hood stencil rub back :) from the a*& holes. When the new shop gets done I will return it. Many Thanks for making that bugger for me.

Happy New year everybody.........wish I never would have stopped drinking :) 

Back