It's Snowing in here!!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm East of Pittsburgh and we got 12-18 inches around the area!  That's enough for this winter but I'm sure we are owed more after the easy winter we had last year!

Is this forum snow buggin' anyone?  I can turn it off and add Christmas lights or something instead?

Last edited by a moderator:
This snow is making me dizzy! Not a fan. I live in Michigan and see enough of this as it is. I do really like the Christmas lights and how we can break them! And if you break enough of them the all magically reappear and you can break them all over again, very cool.

Yeah, I don't like the snow either...I turned it off so we'll just have lights on the forum! 

If you don't hear smashing glass when you break the lights, you might have to turn on browser audio auto play.  On Firefox, just click the pad lock in the URL field up top and turn on auto audio play...

ScreenHunter_914 Dec. 21 09.37.jpg

I was hopping to find a toy stang in one or two of them.  I kept popping them but just got a browser full of glass.   :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
If you pop the bulbs in the proper order, you can play Silent Night!

Back