It's Snowing in here!!

I’m just north of Pittsburgh and we got almost a foot of snow dumped on us Wednesday/Thursday.  

Kevin
1971 Mach 1

408C Stroker - C4 w/3,000 stall - 8.8" Rear w/3.73's - Disc brakes all way around.

I'm East of Pittsburgh and we got 12-18 inches around the area!  That's enough for this winter but I'm sure we are owed more after the easy winter we had last year!

Is this forum snow buggin' anyone?  I can turn it off and add Christmas lights or something instead?

spacer.png

Saw that you added lights with the ability to vandalize them...:thumb:   Nice touch!

• LOL 1

Contact me direct at ib4stangs@yahoo.com for photos or with your zip code for a shipping quote...thanx, Pat

This snow is making me dizzy! Not a fan. I live in Michigan and see enough of this as it is. I do really like the Christmas lights and how we can break them! And if you break enough of them the all magically reappear and you can break them all over again, very cool.

John - 72 Q Code

Yeah, I don't like the snow either...I turned it off so we'll just have lights on the forum! 

If you don't hear smashing glass when you break the lights, you might have to turn on browser audio auto play.  On Firefox, just click the pad lock in the URL field up top and turn on auto audio play...

ScreenHunter_914 Dec. 21 09.37.jpg

spacer.png

I was hopping to find a toy stang in one or two of them.  I kept popping them but just got a browser full of glass.  :biggrin:

Edited by Kilgon

Kilgon

"The only dumb question is the one not asked"