1973 Mach 1 Q-code

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MountainMach

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Ford Mustang Mach 1 Q-code
Holley 670 Street Avenger
Edelbrock RPM AirGap
Comp Cam (mild)
Hooker Long Tubes
Hi everyone. Wanted to say hi and make a quick introduction. My name is Robin, and I picked up this dream car of mine in May of this year. I wish everyone a very happy holiday season and a successful new year :beer: . Catch you in the forums

Mach1MartiReport.jpg

robin73mach1Qcode.jpg

Welcome from TriCities WA.  I like the color!

BTW, our cars were released on the same day.

-bojo
Thanks for the reply! How far apart were their build dates? Would be neat to find one or more assembly line buddies of this car.

Edit: In case it flew under your radar, my car was originally "Gold Glow". It was repainted red, early in its life. After that, when it was finally restored, from an already very clean state, they made it this metallic green'ish color. Kind of a shame it didn't end up back to original, but I like it anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from Illinois!  That is a very nice car!

Thanks for the reply! How far apart were their build dates? Would be neat to find one or more assembly line buddies of this car.

Edit: In case it flew under your radar, my car was originally "Gold Glow". It was repainted red, early in its life. After that, when it was finally restored, from an already very clean state, they made it this metallic green'ish color. Kind of a shame it didn't end up back to original, but I like it anyway.
Here's my Marti.

P3080060.JPG

View attachment 3F05Q8_dlxrpt.pdf

Welcome from central Illinois.  I also have `73 Mach 1 Q code that was similar to yours when original, gold glow with 3/4 black vinyl roof.  I wish mine had the white interior and some of the other options on yours.  Very nice car!  I like the color and the Cragars!

:welcome:  from Germany, Robin. 

I have a '73 with a 351C 4v and 4-speed in now Gold Glow again (as originally painted from the factory) and the original 3/4-vinyl-roof will be on there again, too, this summer. The fresh skin is already in the garage  :thumb:

Although not your original paint color it was an original paint color for the 71-73 Mustang (grabber green?) and it looks very good in that combination. Be proud of it and drive it  as is  :runninpony:

Back