1973 Mach 1 Q-code

Hi everyone. Wanted to say hi and make a quick introduction. My name is Robin, and I picked up this dream car of mine in May of this year. I wish everyone a very happy holiday season and a successful new year:beer:. Catch you in the forums

Mach1MartiReport.jpg

robin73mach1Qcode.jpg

• Like 1

Welcome from TriCities WA.  I like the color!

BTW, our cars were released on the same day.

-bojo

Edited by jbojo
added additional comment

-john

(jbojo)

351C 4V cc heads, 10.5 : 1 CR, 290 Herbert cam, Flat top forged pistons, forged connecting rods, Atomic efi,

C6 with Gear Vendor overdrive, 3.89 Tru Trac, Hooker Super Comp with 2 1/2" Pypes Exhaust.        

Some Mod pictures can be seen at: [button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=2026]Bojo's Garage[/button]

1 hour ago, jbojo said:

Welcome from TriCities WA.  I like the color!

BTW, our cars were released on the same day.

-bojo

Thanks for the reply! How far apart were their build dates? Would be neat to find one or more assembly line buddies of this car.

Edit: In case it flew under your radar, my car was originally "Gold Glow". It was repainted red, early in its life. After that, when it was finally restored, from an already very clean state, they made it this metallic green'ish color. Kind of a shame it didn't end up back to original, but I like it anyway.

Edited by MountainMach
1 hour ago, MountainMach said:

Thanks for the reply! How far apart were their build dates? Would be neat to find one or more assembly line buddies of this car.

Edit: In case it flew under your radar, my car was originally "Gold Glow". It was repainted red, early in its life. After that, when it was finally restored, from an already very clean state, they made it this metallic green'ish color. Kind of a shame it didn't end up back to original, but I like it anyway.

Here's my Marti.

P3080060.JPG

3F05Q8_dlxrpt.pdf

-john

(jbojo)

351C 4V cc heads, 10.5 : 1 CR, 290 Herbert cam, Flat top forged pistons, forged connecting rods, Atomic efi,

C6 with Gear Vendor overdrive, 3.89 Tru Trac, Hooker Super Comp with 2 1/2" Pypes Exhaust.        

Some Mod pictures can be seen at: [button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=2026]Bojo's Garage[/button]

4 minutes ago, jbojo said:

Same build date as well! Beautiful car too. I'm a big fan of white interiors. They don't get nearly as hot in summer time. Thanks for sharing!

Nice car! Welcome from MO

Wisdom, knowledge and intelligence are three very different things.

1971 convertible, H-code, Ram Air

1971 Mach I, M-code, Ram Air

1988 Bronco II

2014 F150 Supercrew

6 hours ago, cwalker509 said:

Nice car! Welcome from MO

8 hours ago, mjseakan said:

Welcome from Central New York. Very nice looking car.

I like the color.

Mike

Thank you guys! Its great to see so many of these cars all on one cool forum. They are a rarity in my area, compared to the pre '71 era cars.

Welcome from central Illinois.  I also have `73 Mach 1 Q code that was similar to yours when original, gold glow with 3/4 black vinyl roof.  I wish mine had the white interior and some of the other options on yours.  Very nice car!  I like the color and the Cragars!