New Member "bucketlist fastback"

bucketlist fastback

7 hours ago, c9zx said:

If you like it the way it is the $21K is not a bad price, as opposed the $29K previous asking price. Have fun with it and I hope all goes well with health issues. In reference to 7173vert's comment " These comments here are hilarious... I often wonder why some people bother to own this year of Mustang..." Like yourself I like and appreciate these cars. I also follow the actual sold price of these cars. The $31K/$29K was significantly over priced as the $21K sold price reflects. I'm one of those "Fact, logic, and reason people". Chuck

+2 

Congratulations, a good decision! 

I followed this car over a year now as a reference car and ever was keen on it because of it's pureness and originality. I would take this car over any afterwards overspoilered and spray bombed car! There aren't not many around such as this car. Please keep it as is - a pure, original Fastback of 1973. It is beautiful and for that price you made a steal in my eyes! 

Why would you add trim rings? Is it a personal taste or where they there originally? I think if the steel wheels where painted they did not have any trim rings on them... But that's your decision, should not be any offence. I would only leave it as is - it is a pure beauty! 

I wish you all the best and hope all goes well with your health issues! 

Keep us up to dated, we are looking forward to news from you! 

Take care :thumb:

Tim

Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly :runninpony:

• 3 weeks later...

I assume/hope your procedure went well.  Glad yo see the car arrived and you are happy with it!  Keep us posted and i would love to see the Marti report.  There is a special section for them on the forums but I am happy if you post it here!

Wisdom, knowledge and intelligence are three very different things.

1971 convertible, H-code, Ram Air

1971 Mach I, M-code, Ram Air

1972 Mexican GT-351

1988 Bronco II

If the car is as original as it sounds to be, I suggest photographing every inch of the car before you do any repairs/changes. They will help you, and others, in the future. Just a suggestion. Chuck

• Like 1

Congratulations that you have gotten her finally to you! 

Please keep us up to date, we love that originals! And please keep Chuck's words in mind - you and we all could profit by a documentation. On most of the cars the original traces are lost... 

Tim

Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly :runninpony:

Congratulations, I hope all is well. 

[align=left]Jeff T.

When I die I want to die like grandpa, peacefully in my sleep... not screaming, like his passengers. [/align]