Glamor Shots with Girls

Spike Morelli

Nice shot.  Pretty girl who is respectfully covered too.

kcmash

Stretching the definition of "our cars", but the only other photo of a 71-73 shot with a girl that I could find. Yes, that's Shirley Muldowney.

irleyMuldowneyMustangDRUSA5721-vi.jpg

Edited by Spike Morelli
  • Like 1

O.K., I found another shot, but again, It's a Funny Car. C'mon photogs, shoot some more pretty girls ( dressed ), with our '71-'73 Mustangs! Here's Linda Vaughan, Miss Hurst.

172354954.webp

Edited by Spike Morelli

• 1 month later...

I started out saying that there weren't many photos of our years of Mustang with models ( girls ), but I seem to be finding some more, but I'll tell ya, they're not easy to find...

a810a6bab731e3184cd57a4f718b368e.jpg

be316dac6000326062202039eda71a38.png

tumblr_p781ylK2Sz1t5pdaio1_640.jpg

Nice try, but it looks like contestant #2 is a JC Penny photoshop.  Look at where her feet hit the ground, then it all becomes clear.  She was not photographed with the car.

Detective kcmash

• Like 2

@Spike Morelli
Totally not important, but for the record, the first pict shows a french singer from the 70's who was world famous (in France only :) ).
Sheila was her artist name. 
When I see all these asthmatic snails parked behind hahaha... they were everywhere! Renault dauphines, r4, r6, Peugeot 404, 304, Citroen DS's...  
I couldn't wait to turn 18, get my driving licence and buy a real car: a Mustang 71-73!
Which I did before I turned 19 and guess what: I still have it! :D
Thanks for posting that one!

73 modified Grande 351C. (Finally back on the road woohoo!) 

71 429CJ. ( In progress )

10 hours ago, kcmash said:

Nice try, but it looks like contestant #2 is a JC Penny photoshop.  Look at where her feet hit the ground, then it all becomes clear.  She was not photographed with the car.

Detective kcmash

Actually, I pulled that photo from a site on Tumblr called "Car Poseurs", along with the other two shots. I'm not computer savvy enough to know how to Photoshop, to be honest. I think you're right though, someone probably did, not me. There's some cool photos of Musclecars and their owners on that site, lots of "day two" kind of shots, and that's how I personally remember the cars when I was in high school.

Edited by Spike Morelli