• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Lots of factory parts for sale.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 Mach 1
Hey guys, this post will need some polishing but I figured I'd at least get it started to gauge interest and help with pricing. I want to post this in other places but this is the only honest place I trust. If you guys aren't interested if you at least help with price setting ill post elsewhere also.

So most may know I'm in the middle of doing a whole Holley Sniper EFI, Aeromotive fuel tank and dakota digital dash.

I kept all the factory stuff that came off.

I figured I'd try to sell the original 4 speed toploader as a conversion kit. I have the trans, clutch, bell, hurst shifter zbar, flywheel and driveshaft. All items are in working order and have 36K original miles on it. 

I also have a factory cluster with Tach and a factory long console with clock.

I have the factory intake with carb but the carb needs a rebuild. I also have the factory dizzy. 

I rebuilt my engine so I have a lot of factory internals if anyone is looking for anything along with an additional factory crank that has already been machined. I just need to check what it was turned to.

I'm sure there is more im missing. I have a big box full of parts so ill dig.

I can provide pictures for whatever anyone wants. 

Thanks guys.

Factory center console with clock and factory boot. I never had the clock connected so I'm not sure if it works. All the screw holes a solid except for one that has a crack but not broken off.
How much for the center console? If someone wants the clock or boot, I don't need them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fair market value? Hmmm. Supply and demand would dictate, I would think. 

here is an aftermarket center console direct fit, not original:

https://www.cjponyparts.com/acp-center-console-assembly-black-1971-1973/p/CON79/

$630! so, you’d think that an original factory console would be worth more, right? 

I suggest putting it all for sale on eBay. Start high end: like $800 for the center console. Research each part by searching and seeing what it’s going for.  If it doesn’t sell right away, then lower price until it does, depending on how long you want to hold out for top dollar.

Fair market value? Hmmm. Supply and demand would dictate, I would think. 

here is an aftermarket center console direct fit, not original:

https://www.cjponyparts.com/acp-center-console-assembly-black-1971-1973/p/CON79/

$630! so, you’d think that an original factory console would be worth more, right? 

I suggest putting it all for sale on eBay. Start high end: like $800 for the center console. Research each part by searching and seeing what it’s going for.  If it doesn’t sell right away, then lower price until it does, depending on how long you want to hold out for top dollar.
Wow?!?

On the other hand, if I was to choose between your factory original center console and the direct fit replacement, and they were the same price, I might pick the direct fit replacement, because it would look brand new. Used factory original vs replica, pros and cons to each. Trying to do a restoration project with factory original parts is cool and all, but exact replicas have that brand new look. I guess it just depends on the buyer. There might be some people that will pay extra for factory original, but you may have to wait a long time for that buyer to come along. On the other hand if you priced yours at half what the replica costs, that would make it sell fast.

from the non-ram-air air cleaner I need the small plastic nipple on the side of the breather element for the gas vapor return line

Also how much for the center dash bezel, either with or without the gauges (If anyone wants the gauges, all I need is the bezel, my mechanic broke mine)

Ram air, center console, shifter, zbar, clutch pedal and steering wheel are gone.

Left to sell is 4 speed toploader with bell housing and clutch fork, center bezel with 3 gauges, Speedometer, Tach and fuel gauge.

Back