Update Video! Putting on some Green!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Mach 1
429CJ, 4 Speed, 3.25 Traction Lock N case, A/C, P/W, tilt, fold down seats, int. wipers, deluxe interior.

also for those curious the green is #100483318

Martin Senior Tech Base 

go to your local Napa and they can mix you up some! 

Great video! I like how you are documenting the progress. I wish I could have documented mine like that. Love the green too. Is it going to be all green or stripes too? Ryan 

Great video! I like how you are documenting the progress. I wish I could have documented mine like that. Love the green too. Is it going to be all green or stripes too? Ryan 
Thanks! Yes it’s super important to document for tons of reasons but also it’s been a great reminder to myself how far I’ve come when I feel overwhelmed or when I don’t think I’m where I should be. 
it’s a boost of energy to see where I’m at.

this green is beautiful but I definitely am having black stripes, lower blackout, chin and rear spoiler and rear window louvers 

I’m going to do OG dog dish hubcaps but no rings and satin black steelies.

i aLso plan on doing chrome wheel trim just for a little bit of chrome but not too much ;) 

Wow, that color really pops, awesome! I know that feeling of the first parts in body color...  :wrench:

Me too have FoMoCo dog dish hubcaps on satin black steelies with no rings - I like the police interceptor look  :biggrin:  

But I left the original wheel arch chrome trim and gave it to my father - that's to much chrome for me  :whistling:

Going to look very cool and distinctive. Kudos for your continued progress, and the bold color choice. Great job keeping the momentum going and looks like great work.  I am very excited for you for the day you get to fire it up. 

——————
Hope you don’t take offense brother... I don’t like to get in other people’s business... but I sure wish the guy spraying wore a respirator.   I am pretty old school and get-er-done myself but the Lord only gives us one set of lungs. Sorry for the unsolicited advice but there are too many cautionary tale examples. 
—————

Now back to drooling over the color. 

Going to look very cool and distinctive. Kudos for your continued progress, and the bold color choice. Great job keeping the momentum going and looks like great work.  I am very excited for you for the day you get to fire it up. 

——————
Hope you don’t take offense brother... I don’t like to get in other people’s business... but I sure wish the guy spraying wore a respirator.   I am pretty old school and get-er-done myself but the Lord only gives us one set of lungs. Sorry for the unsolicited advice but there are too many cautionary tale examples. 
—————

Now back to drooling over the color. 
 Man, that would be my very stubborn old school father. 

when it comes time to do th whole car I’ll be sure to not let him pick up a gun until he has his gear on 

Man, that would be my very stubborn old school father. 
I have a dad cut from the same cloth, believe me! Takes a lot to get him to do anything different than he always has.  And I’m not trying to get in your business.  I just know some of the modern paint chemicals are pretty high-stakes if you breathe them in, so I am a little paranoid about it. 

Back