This is Posted in Sacrmento's craiglist .... Not mine

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
West coast cars make me jealous. That would be listed for $4000 if it was where I am.

Looks like a lot of good parts.

The rack on top of the car and the snow tires give you a clue that this might not be a rust-free California car. I would say that the owner spent time up at Tahoe snow skiing. Back in the day they used a salt/sand mixture over the Sierras for snow covered roads.

@ 72MustangSprint, 6F is Gold Glow. Two of the Gran Torino Sports I owned were Gold Glow, and I always received compliments on the color.

Agree with Don C the roof rack, snow tires, and trailer hitch are pretty good clues this wasn't always at the beach in Sunny California. The large number of walnut shells in the floorboard also indicate there is probably a king-size hole in the cowl the critters have used to set up housekeeping for some time. Unfortunately, some of these "Critters" have some voracious appetites and can do a lot of damage. I had the interior of one of my parts cars destroyed when some mice and squirrels moved into their new home.
But @ $1,500.00, that is still a great price for a vehicle that does look complete. If the bottom is not ready to fall out from underneath it, then it probably would be a good candidate to  put back on the road.

Yes I would want the hitch. I have a rear section off a vert I am going to make a mustang trailer out of to take to shows. What model do you have? 73 is different due to bumper position. Have a beach umbrella, cooler and stuff for shows. I am just going to do from door jam back not to front of door like this one.

5e7d22a60438c7c017284187cc56147e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back