Mach 1 frpm Europe -Czech republic

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mach172

Reaction score
My Car
Mach 1 72, 302, C4, restoration in progress
Hi all,

apparently I spot this website on the internet and looking to join the community.

I am owning a 72 Mach1 since February 2008. I live in Europe - Czech republic.

(You can imagine how this kind of cars are unusual here:D )

My car was a non-runin project imported in 2008 from US. Originally 351 2V. Now equipped with 302 only. I am working to complete it to a runnin stage. I alredy done all bodywork replace all front subframes, aprons, floors, taillight, rear quarter panels, fenders hood, etc. Done engine, tranny rebuild, all interior testoration.

Last weekend , I have painted the body already in pewter metallic (original color).

Next weekend I'll finish a hood blackout and lower body black stripes.

Reassemebly will follow up over the winter so hopefully next year will be Finlay running back on the road (40 years anniversary after the car was actually produced at Ford :)

Few pictures bellow.

01.JPG

02.JPG

03.JPG

04.JPG

05.JPG

06.JPG

07.JPG

08.JPG

09.JPG

10.JPG

11.JPG

12.JPG

13.JPG

14.JPG

15.JPG

16.JPG

Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you aboard!

Nice project! Please keep us posted!!

::welcome::

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Nice work you´ve done there. That car sure was crispy!

Thanks for the posts, Sure it took me 2 years to finish bodywork. Honestly the car has to be welded from front to rear and top to bottom:D. I will be more than happy to post some new pics about the progress in coming days.

welcome to the site. very nice work you did on the mustang. Glad to have you aboard. My Girlfriend is from the Czech Republic. But she fell in with a bad crowd.

"SHE OWNS A CHEVY NOVA! " :D

just kidding of course her car is sweet. Again welcome.

::welcome:: Welcome to the forum from North Carolina. That sure is some nice body work you do. Can't wait to see the finshed product! ::goodjob::

Welcome to the forum from Virginia. Looks like you put a lot of hard work into the restoration. Thanks for sharing the pictures and will be looking forward to seeing more updates. Are there any other 71 to 73 Mustangs in your area?

WELCOME aboard!

You have DEFINITELY come a long way on your "journey" with your '72. It appears you have done some GREAT work and I commend you.

Again, Welcome and I look forward to interacting with you on the individual Forums.

BT

Wow! Looks like it has come a long way! Very nice body work. Was this your first time doing body work? It looks like to know what you are doing! Good job.

Jak se to tam dostalo? Mustang v Cesku?!? Co jste udelali s trabantama? ha ha. Tady Alice, ja chodim s 72fastback. Kde bydlis? Hele, posli mne trabanta, ha ha.

Ok, translation: How did it get there? A Mustang in the Czech Republic? What did you do with the Trabants??? This is Alice. I am 72fastback's girlfriend. Hey, send me a trabant, ha ha.

Ah, nostalgia...

25661_336714442947_519642947_3463226_7205188_n.jpg

Jak se to tam dostalo? Mustang v Cesku?!? Co jste udelali s trabantama? ha ha. Tady Alice, ja chodim s 72fastback. Kde bydlis? Hele, posli mne trabanta, ha ha.

Ok, translation: How did it get there? A Mustang in the Czech Republic? What did you do with the Trabants??? This is Alice. I am 72fastback's girlfriend. Hey, send me a trabant, ha ha.

Ah, nostalgia...

25661_336714442947_519642947_3463226_7205188_n.jpg
I remember the Trabby's when the wall came down. They were rolling road blocks on the autobahn.:D

I remember the Trabby's when the wall came down. They were rolling road blocks on the autobahn.:D
This is Alice again. Highjacking 101. I tried to do a research on what was the biggest engine I could put in a Trabant without success. My dream would be to stash a V8 in there but I don't think it's possible, ha ha. I just need advice from someone who doesn't conduct business in German since I am only superficially fluent in that language and all of the trabi forums are in German (AND even with the assistance of Google Translate I fail, ha ha). So yeah, I love me some Trabi and I wish I could have one and turn it into a bad mofo of a car, ha ha. Maybe put a Cleveland in there :cool:

::welcome:: Great job! Love Czech girls!
eat your heart out I GOT ONE! ::chili: :lollerz

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back