One for all the Shooters...

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
None here either. I am splitting up my guns and ammo putting in different locations in case someone breaks in. I only shoot when hunting not a target shooter. I have friends that go every week and reload lots. I got 5 deer this year they got zero. My rifle has not shot a target in 11 years I think. I have 7 Model 70 bolt actions in various caliber from .223 WSSM to .458 Mag. Have three .22 and .17 HMR and ammo for .17 WMR. Couple 12 ga. and my gradfathers .410 and a .41 mag. pistol. 3 .50 cal. muzzle loaders. When you have a bad neck you do not want to shoot unless you have to.|

Being a handloader since the late 70's I am pretty well set. I decided to sort my powders and some sixgun bullets. No issues with brass either. I still need to sort my primers but easily 20K. Rimfire is at 20k as well.

I7okAHS.jpg

VaGr0rm.jpg

I use to reload shotgun, rifle and pistol. I cannot even tell you where the loaders are. Moved so many times over the years.
My friend that restores cars shoots every week and is always trying to get his rifles shooting perfect. They hang tennis ball at 1,000 yards in front of big white board. They can hit it if all is good. One of them did take an elk in 2019 at over 900 yards. I was going to set up a hunt in Africa for them this past year but we all know what happened. Looks like this year the same. My friend that has hunting ranch in Africa does not answer emails I am afraid he may have got Covid and passed. I got in touch with others there at taxidermy shop we used and they are going to check.
I was in the old garage the other day and picked up old one lb. cans of powder that cost less than $2.00 back in the 60's. The reason I started reloading was I got a box of 12 gauge shells that were loaded wrong. Swelled the chamber on an Ithaca 12 ga. magnum and cracked the receiver. When I shot it the gun went 10 feet behind me like to have torn my shoulder off.

Back