73 Special Order Paint Vert

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7173Vert

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Convertible, 1973 Hardtop
On E-hay right now... This has been discussed here previously, but a good example of what was painted differently when you ordered special paint from the factory...

73 Special Order Paint Vert.jpeg

73 Special Order Paint Vert.2jpeg.jpeg

That one is still correct with argent front bumper and argent fillers in front of rear bumper. Will show up on build sheet but not on Marti report. They did not have every color paint with the additive for the rubber parts so Ford picked Argent for all. I switched the color of my Mach 1 when they told me it would be that way. The dealer said chrome but I am sure Ford told him Argent silver.

That one is still correct with argent front bumper and argent fillers in front of rear bumper. Will show up on build sheet but not on Marti report. They did not have every color paint with the additive for the rubber parts so Ford picked Argent for all. I switched the color of my Mach 1 when they told me it would be that way. The dealer said chrome but I am sure Ford told him Argent silver.
Yep. That’s why I posted the two pictures. Rare to see today...

Back