Are these clips available?

I looked all over the National Parts Depot website trying to find this clip.  I have seen the same clip on several years of Mustangs I have owned in places like the trunk and under hood.  This pictured clip happens to be off the bottom of my hood at the back.  I think it was used to somehow attach the windshield washer hoses, but on my ‘69 it was used to retain a wire for the trunk lid light.  This clip pictured is broken—it is missing the V-shaped or arrow shaped clips that retain it when pressed into a hole.  Any idea what part number, what its technical name is, or a link to purchase?

90A8AC2C-D05C-4BFE-913F-6A476CA5EF83.jpeg

spacer.png
1931 Ford Model A Station Wagon
1969 Mach 1 - 351C, TKO-600, 4WDB, R&P, A/C, Shaker, Fold Down, etc.
1972 Mach 1 - 351C, FMX, PDB, PS, A/C, Fold Down, Console
1996 Mustang Cobra Convertible - 10psi Procharger, 436rwhp

The closest I've found is from AMK P.N. B-10976. The correct tape is AMK P.N. B-11666. Chuck

• Like 1

These don't have the arrow type retainer, but at least are black

10 pcs push in black nylon harness retaining wire clips Ford tape on | eBay

Here's the correct style in white

1967-1972 Mustang Tail Light Wire Retaining Clip, White Plastic (macsautoparts.com)

Edited by Don C
  • Like 1

“If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.”

--Albert Einstein

Thanks Don, mine actually wasn’t originally black—it was white.  It was on the hood 10 years ago when I painted the hood black.  I couldn’t get the clip out then and didn’t want to break it, so I painted over it.  I knew someday it would be done properly, and so it goes, I had to break it to paint the hood the correct color.  The white one you posted is the exact clip.  

In the application of placing under hood—am I correct it is intended to hold the windshield washer hose?  

Thanks everyone!

Edited by 69 Rustang

spacer.png
1931 Ford Model A Station Wagon
1969 Mach 1 - 351C, TKO-600, 4WDB, R&P, A/C, Shaker, Fold Down, etc.
1972 Mach 1 - 351C, FMX, PDB, PS, A/C, Fold Down, Console
1996 Mustang Cobra Convertible - 10psi Procharger, 436rwhp

2 hours ago, 69 Rustang said:

Thanks Don, mine actually wasn’t originally black—it was white.  It was on the hood 10 years ago when I painted the hood black.  I couldn’t get the clip out then and didn’t want to break it, so I painted over it.  I knew someday it would be done properly, and so it goes, I had to break it to paint the hood the correct color.  The white one you posted is the exact clip.  

In the application of placing under hood—am I correct it is intended to hold the windshield washer hose?  

Thanks everyone! 

Yes, the washer hose is held in place by them.  You can see where mine are located at.  I used electrical tape to secure the hose to them. 

1441000299_101(2).thumb.jpg.a6c252feadfe4a101be43b1ed6ee0396.jpg

Edited by Kilgon
  • Like 1

Kilgon

"The only dumb question is the one not asked"