Attention New Members!! VIP Status! Only $25

I had a couple PM's asking about how to become a VIP Member...

It is real easy, just go to this link and choose the package that you want and check out with Paypal!!

https://7173mustangs.com/forums/donate/make-donation/

VIP Packages start at just $25 for lifetime membership! Higher priced packages include more upload disc space and PM storage so you never have to worry about uploading photos!  You also get access to the private VIP Lounge!  VIP upgrades and random donations are also available!!

Remember, all donations go to help cover the cost of server hosting, software licenses, remote back ups and domain fees!

Thanks again!!  We appreciate each and every donation from past and future donations!!  Donations help keep us running on a top notch server!

spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks guys!  I think that everyone that PM's actual purchased a VIP membership plus a couple others!  This really helps take the edge off the sever fee's plus the software license and domain renewals!  It all adds up fast!! 

And again, I appreciate each and every donation!!  It is amazing and humbling to see how many of you really appreciate what we are doing here for the 71-73 Mustang Community! 

spacer.png