• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tony, I'll have to post the page from Icon's catalog, showing the special piston inverse dome that goes with the Aussie head chamber configuration. These heads have a smaller combustion chamber than t

Continuing on here, out of sequence, bronze the K-Liners show here, but were installed prior to any seat and chamber work. First two photos show heads and chambers, ready to undergo porting and p

I'm gearing up to assemble a modified engine for my '71 Mach 1. The build up will include a handfull of mods which I can do at the shop, and that may very well be of interest to some other 351c owners

Posted Images

Moving is definitely tough on the body. My wife and I have also moved 11 times, 3rd from last messed up my back, had to have back surgery after next to last one, the last one messed up my right knee, so another surgery in my future :( 

“If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.”

--Albert Einstein

The last time we moved was 11 months ago, and I just found the charger for my rechargeable shop light yesterday. Took 9 months to get a new shop built, most of it due to getting the permits, still don't have power to it, but have started on the wiring. Still looking for other things, though. 

And, I am a confirmed pickup owner, I've always had one except for 4 years when we lived in Las Vegas, had a Lincoln Navigator that helped compensate for it, but had to hook up the utility trailer every time I needed some lumber or other long item. Got an extended cab F150 4x4 now, so having all the inside storage behind the front seats is nice, plus the 5 ton towing capacity isn't bad, either, pulled the 27-foot camp trailer we had with no problem.

--Albert Einstein

Moving is a great way to find out who your real friends are and the neighbors that just want you gone.

Learned a long time ago that U-Haul is my best friend. A 14 footer and plenty of time playing Tetris makes moving a lot easier. I can't even imagine trying to move using a pickup anymore. I thought about getting one, but I've been the proud owner of a couple Safari vans over the past 17 years and I've used our E150 cargo from work. An E250 might be in my future...plus you can stop for lunch and not worry about the whats in the bed.

The only thing I used my pickup for was to pull my Mustang on a trailer.  Everything else went in a U-Haul or Bekins.

--Albert Einstein