• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted: One front black seat belt retractor for a 73

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeZapU

Reaction score
My Car
12 GT
73 Mach 1
85 GT
66 F-100
Helping a friend get their car together and we've discovered the passengers seat belt retractor is from a 71-72 and wont click into the 73 buckle.  So looking for one please with the cover. 

Mike

Take a look at these pictures and see if this matches up to the drivers one.  Convertibles will not have the sliding hold in the middle of the chrome because they didn't have shoulder belts.  These are for a fastback and coupe.

IMG_8138.jpg

IMG_8139.jpg

IMG_8140.jpg

Yes, those do match up to the current drivers side one on the fastback we're working on.  The one with the cover for the hole would be nice.  I tried to send you a PM for my shipping address but it's saying your inbox is full.  You can email me at [email protected] if it's easiest.  Or would you rather I call you at your place of business?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry about that.  I have been messaging folks without any issues, but when I looked tonight it had messages from 7-9 years ago on it.  I cleaned those all out.   I will send you an email. 

Back