• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1973 drivers side fender and sbf 289/302 CalCustom high finned valve covers for sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dirconmach1

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1 351 Cleveland, 4 barrel, ram air, 4 speed, factory a/c, 77 k original miles in bright red with black.

Drive it like you stole it!
I have 2 items for sale, a 1973 drivers side fender in very good shape. Absolutely no rust ever. Has minor dings. I bought this for my 71 on eBay only to find out it’s a 73 fender. Included is the fender extension that came with it. This is a original Ford fender, not a after market. $300 firm

I have 2 sets of CalCustom high finned aluminum valve covers. The first set has a minor crack on the flange asking $75 for that one. The second set is in excellent condition. $200 firm. The covers will be glass beaded so they will look like new. I can be contacted at (631) 255-0085 my cell for info or pictures. The items are located at area code 11935 NY. Thanks for looking.

Back