Big test drive today

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
Various
Oh yes -- big shake down after all my work 

and boy - now feels like a new car -- I'm going to have to change my signature from the old green one . 

Mach1.jpg

Eng bay.jpg

007.jpg

Int red mach 1.jpg

rear.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Really nice looking. So are you happy that you sold your other one and got this?
I had to do way more work to the green one than this, spending about £5k on it ($7k)  .. But this one had all those irritating little problems -- spent only £840 on this - ring clips, hoses, fuel filter, fuel pump, front shocks, sway bar bushings, air filter -- that funny side filter in the blue biscuit tin that has an oil breathe pipe on it, rear tail lamps, interior light door switch, new Battery with 850 CCA (that's 5.20625x1021  .electrons per second) Moroso ignition wires, rotor arm and champion sparks. 

Starts first time now 

Also this is the first car I've owned with long headers. It's got one hell of a roar -- all my neighbors are now moving out of the area .....what a bonus  :whistling:    :biggrin:

Wow, that's one cool ride  :thumb:

I did not hear from you a long time... Was is the reason why? And what happened to your green one? And why? And what did you do on the red one? And why? 

:biggrin:
Sorry for delayed reply -- it was that all the contract electronics work I do dried up with Covid

=... and at the same time a "yank tank"  enthusiast (as we call them  - cos he also has a 429 Marquis)  was twisting my arm off to sell him my Green Goddess. 

I had to do a lot of real life changes - so couldn't do forums due to other pressures. .... and I had no car to do it with... I always wanted that 007 Diamonds are Forever look ... so went for this red one -- and I cannot describe the stress of putting a car on a boat and bouncing it all over the Atlantic...

... now I'm back 

but one thing no one has been able to answer -- on the actual 007 car from the movie ....why and how did they manage to but those thin bicycle tyres on it ??????????

http://www.ponysite.de/pony/bond_ind.htm 

in the movie they look like 195mm -- mine are 255mm 

bond71.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back