Shout out to Ohio Mustang Supply

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know how helpful Don and his crew have been at Ohio Mustang. During this build I have dealt with most of the mustang vendors out there and Ohio Mustang in my opion has been the best by far. Hopefully my build is back on track.

We are 319.95 + shipping

Give me your zip code, est for VA about 20.00 UPS

Panels come with carpet but I can order you a set with carpet unattached

Don

I think Don at OMS is a strait shooter and has great deals on

new and especially used 71-3 mustang parts!

He has taken care of my needs in the past and is quick to respond

to questions!

Two thumbs up ::thumb:: ::thumb::

Paul

I couldn't agree more... Don at OHM is great to deal with and is willing to go the extra mile to help you out.

Bru

Don has always been great. Any time there has been a question about a hard to find part, Don is there. When a repro has turned out to be less than advertised, Don as said so. Need advice or a hard to find part, post or PM Don.

+1 on the words overhead!

Don is every time helpful on new and used parts + he is very quick on shipping! He is my most favourite seller as he is always easy achievable, fair on the prices and he always looks what he can do best on his customers!

Keep it up, Don!

Talked with Don today. Very nice person to deal with! I will be doing all my business with him. Thanks Don!

Back