Hello from Michigan

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrDew

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1, Brite Lime, 351C Ram Air, Tilt, Fold Down Seat, Louvers, and more.
DSC_7295.JPG

I'm new to this site but look forward to meeting everyone.

Welcome to the site! Are both of those yours?
Mine is the one on the left. I'm trying to get her to sign up. This pix was taken at Mustang Memories, Ford World HQ in Dearborn Michigan this past month.

WELCOME aboard!

It would appear that you have a wonderfully restored '71 Mach 1 there. By all means, please invite the other Owner to our little piece of the Net:).

I look forward to hearing more about the history of your Mustang and your involvement in the hobby and also look forward to interacting with you on the individual Forums.

Again, Welcome to the Site!

BT

Welcome to the forums! Nice Mustang! We are glad to have you aboard!

::welcome::

Mine is from Michigan and I still have the plates, see :D

2jbr7cw.jpg

::welcome:: from Oahu, Hawaii

Welcome to the site! Are both of those yours?
Mine is the one on the left. I'm trying to get her to sign up. This pix was taken at Mustang Memories, Ford World HQ in Dearborn Michigan this past month.
Thanks Dew for sharing this site with me!!!

WELCOME aboard!

It would appear that you have a wonderfully restored '71 Mach 1 there. By all means, please invite the other Owner to our little piece of the Net:).

I look forward to hearing more about the history of your Mustang and your involvement in the hobby and also look forward to interacting with you on the individual Forums.

Again, Welcome to the Site!

BT
Thanks but its not been restored, its a survivor. I've had it since I was a teenager and am the second owner (1979). I plan on putting a fresh paint job on it over the winter as the current one is over 25 years old.

I'll be looking to this site for ideas and info from the members.

Hello From Sarnia Ont.

That is a nice car.

Mine is a barn find from Bellville Michigan.

needs allot of TLC

Mine is from Michigan and I still have the plates, see :D

2jbr7cw.jpg

::welcome:: from Oahu, Hawaii
Ok, how do we know those were off your Mustang; License and Registration Please! :p
You'll never knowooowooowooow :D Unless you have connections at the Michigan DMV. You can also buy a set on ebay if you want to claim you have the originals ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back