Find my ‘72 Mach I 351C

Zlch

Trying to find my ‘72 that I bought new VIN 2F05Q212370. DMV searches no good, but they also do not report salvage or total.  Silver / pewter, Hurst 4sp, Cleveland, removable gas cap, hood all silver(i.e. no black on hood). Or looking for similar. 

Just a thought, you might try contacting Kevin Marti to see if anyone has pulled a report on that VIN. If someone has, maybe he would be willing to send your contact info to whomever his customer was. 

https://www.martiauto.com/

• 3 months later...
On 3/11/2021 at 4:58 PM, Hemikiller said:

Just a thought, you might try contacting Kevin Marti to see if anyone has pulled a report on that VIN. If someone has, maybe he would be willing to send your contact info to whomever his customer was. 

https://www.martiauto.com/

Ironically, marti does not keep very good records of who they've sold report to.  I ordered a marti report some years ago.  Then managed to lose it.  When I contacted marti last month to lee if they'd send a replacement, they were unable to even start looking me up in the computer.  Neither by name, address, email, or VIN.

For a company that make's it's living off of selling records, that's some seriously shoddy recordkeeping.