New to this Forum

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XLRACER

Reaction score
Very happy to have found this forum. My name is Tracy Burdeshaw. I live in TN. My mustang is a 72 Fastback. My uncle bought the car in 72. My dad had the car until 77 when he gave it to me. My uncle got her back in 1990. In the 90's he did a lot of work on our car. In 2013 he gives me a call and tells me to come get the car. It was my turn again. This time last year at the start of the shutdown, I knew I needed a distraction so I started a restoration. I'm 12 months in have about 12 more to go.   This pic is my aunt and uncle at a cruise in Mississippi back in the 90's. 351 Cleveland 2 barrel heads FMX transmission.

mustang.jpg

Welcome from League City TX!  Nice clean ride.  Keep the pics coming.  Status the restoration when you can with lotsa pics!

Welcome from NC. That’s a great looking car!

Very happy to have found this forum. My name is Tracy Burdeshaw. I live in TN. My mustang is a 72 Fastback. My uncle bought the car in 72. My dad had the car until 77 when he gave it to me. My uncle got her back in 1990. In the 90's he did a lot of work on our car. In 2013 he gives me a call and tells me to come get the car. It was my turn again. This time last year at the start of the shutdown, I knew I needed a distraction so I started a restoration. I'm 12 months in have about 12 more to go.   This pic is my aunt and uncle at a cruise in Mississippi back in the 90's. 351 Cleveland 2 barrel heads FMX transmission.

View attachment 49449
What a lovely and unusual colour. It looks like a dream-boat.. all the best and welcome from Limey lowlife's in the UK . 

Welcome from another Ohioan.  Nice looking  car.  Really nice to see that it has stayed in the family.   Good luck on your restoration.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from Illinois!  That is a great looking car. I’m glad that you have a close family that kept the car in the family!

Welcome to the forum from North Carolina. We have a big mustang show coming up in Tenn. in a couple weeks. PITS, Ponies In The Smokies in Pigeon Forge Tenn. Come visit i will be part of the inside display with a 1973 Mach 1. Should be another member there with a 1972.
I am going right now to find a room. This looks like a great time even if I dont have mine ready to show.

What a lovely and unusual colour. It looks like a dream-boat.. all the best and welcome from Limey lowlife's in the UK . 
The color is Gold Glow. My uncle had to put in an order to get this color. I'm pretty sure it was only available for 71-73 

Back