Foot panel light housings

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Verts have standard under-dash courtesy lamps. The lamps were also part of the Convenience Group option. To my knowledge, I don't believe they are being reproduced at this time, but can probably still be found with some patience. The original lamps are D1ZZ-13776-A (ID# D1ZB-13707-AB) and were the same for both sides. They were replaced by D7OZ-13776-A, (ID# D5OB-13707-BA) a lamp used in the following cars.
72-76 Torino/Gran Torino/Montego....R/S only
77-79 LTDII/T-Bird/74-79 Cougar......R/S only
75-80 Granada/Monarch...................L&R Sides
77-80 Lincoln Versailles....................L&R Sides
74-86 F series .......L&R Sides.
78-86 Full-size Bronco... L&R Sides
Just a reminder, all of these would be like our Mustangs and have the lamps either standard or when equipped with the right options. Given the age of the above-listed vehicles, a lot of them have probably already made that trip to scrapyard heaven. There is plenty of the more popular selling models still around.

Verts have standard under-dash courtesy lamps. The lamps were also part of the Convenience Group option. To my knowledge, I don't believe they are being reproduced at this time, but can probably still be found with some patience. The original lamps are D1ZZ-13776-A (ID# D1ZB-13707-AB) and were the same for both sides. They were replaced by D7OZ-13776-A, (ID# D5OB-13707-BA) a lamp used in the following cars.
72-76 Torino/Gran Torino/Montego....R/S only
77-79 LTDII/T-Bird/74-79 Cougar......R/S only
75-80 Granada/Monarch...................L&R Sides
77-80 Lincoln Versailles....................L&R Sides
74-86 F series .......L&R Sides.
78-86 Full-size Bronco... L&R Sides
Just a reminder, all of these would be like our Mustangs and have the lamps either standard or when equipped with the right options. Given the age of the above-listed vehicles, a lot of them have probably already made that trip to scrapyard heaven. There is plenty of the more popular selling models still around.
Good info! Thanks

Back