New video!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great job guys and I love the fact you're restoring a nice car... but wouldn't it be easier to go to paint first then do the detailing ? 
Absolutely would be much easier. Unfortunately we ran out of time in the place where we were doing body work and primer. Had we of had another month we could of got it painted. But we didn’t want to hold off on continuing the restoration so we did the jambs and edges so we could assemble the car and put windows in. That way when we go to paint we can roll up windows, tape off and be careful about our hard lines. 
it’s not ideal but with the time we had and the locations we were using this is what we ended up deciding what to do!

it's sure going to be pretty when that car hits the roads and is seen by all - amongst the humdrum, mundane, boring boxes of today . That looks like it's going to be an amazing head turner. ............BTW ....what green is that? ... I only ask because I had a metallic green close to Ford's forest green ... There is a green called Grabber green which my Marti said it had, but it looks like Lime to me. . but then I learned of a different colour in the 1971 mix called Grabber poly Metallic Green #5002 in their palette of colours - see my signature cars. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to see you are still making headway.   You can't have to much insulation.  Will help to keep the noise down and the heat out.  Dash is looking really good with the green black combo.  At the rate you are moving you should be out cruising around by summer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back