• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

8 track player and Bezel. Reverse lockout rod for top loader.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1
2000 F250-SD
2001 H-D FLTR
2004 GMC Denali
I'm looking for three items.  A ford 8 track player, the correct 8 track bezel, and a reverse lock out rod for a toploader. Motor is a 351C if that makes a difference  

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I may have an 8 Track Bezel at the garage, let me look tomorrow for you.    I also have lock out rods for a 351/FMX, 302/C4 and a 302/3 speed manual trans on my ebay store.  You can click on the link below at it should take you to the rods.

https://www.ebay.com/str/motorcitymustang?_bkw=lock+out+rods

I only have one bezel that is for an 8 Track.  It is in ok condition, and has pitting on the chrome and black.  Will need to be refinished. 

IMG_8889.jpg

IMG_8890.jpg

IMG_8891.jpg

The bezels are all the same they just do not cut the opening out at the top for AM and AM/FM. I just cut one out few weeks back. They clean up pretty good with some 0000 steel wool and of course you can repaint easily. I have three 8 track cars. You can take the AM or AM/FM and just cut that maybe 3/8" extra out of the top. You also need the rear slip on clamp on the back of the AM/ 8 Track to hold the back up they are usually gone.

Back