Hot Rod Power Tour 2021 - Dates announced (8/23-8/27)

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1 w/408C stroker
Finally the dates were announced for the Power Tour. I am thinking about it. Anyone up for meeting up?

https://www.hotrod.com/articles/2021-hot-rod-power-tour-drag-week-dates-announced/

HOT ROD Power Tour 2021 Schedule

• KICKOFF / Day 1: Monday, Aug. 23 - Summit Motorsports Park, Norwalk, Ohio
  • Day 2: Tuesday, Aug. 24 - Montgomery County Fairgrounds, Dayton, Ohio
  • Day 3: Wednesday, Aug. 25 - Lucas Oil Raceway, Indianapolis
  • Day 4: Thursday, Aug. 26 - World Wide Technology Raceway, St. Louis
  • Day 5: Friday, Aug. 27 - State Farm Center, Champaign, Illinois

I am almost ready to go as well. I just got the itch that I wanted to upgrade the already upgraded front brakes so I will be working on this next week. I am going with the 2-piece rotor and 6 piston option from Wilwood (140-12945 with slotted but not drilled rotors). Right after the HRPT I will be doing a track day at Blackhawk in the way back home. That said, I want to have good brakes and large pads to avoid overheating. This seems to be the most common issue with the track at Blackhawk.

I'm going and would like to meet up at some point.

Finally the dates were announced for the Power Tour. I am thinking about it. Anyone up for meeting up?

https://www.hotrod.com/articles/2021-hot-rod-power-tour-drag-week-dates-announced/

HOT ROD Power Tour 2021 Schedule

• KICKOFF / Day 1: Monday, Aug. 23 - Summit Motorsports Park, Norwalk, Ohio
  • Day 2: Tuesday, Aug. 24 - Montgomery County Fairgrounds, Dayton, Ohio
  • Day 3: Wednesday, Aug. 25 - Lucas Oil Raceway, Indianapolis
  • Day 4: Thursday, Aug. 26 - World Wide Technology Raceway, St. Louis
  • Day 5: Friday, Aug. 27 - State Farm Center, Champaign, Illinois
Might stop up at the Dayton fair grounds to meet you guys. I doubt that I will be driving the car.  Just completed some work on it and I want to stay local until I know all is ok.   

Back