Instrument panel cluster, center gauges, clock and 8-track radio - $350 (add in Craiglist)

No relation to the seller. Posting it here in case someone is interested.

https://milwaukee.craigslist.org/pts/d/hartford-1971-mustang-tach-cluster/7280680268.html

01414_fPIBnAa96Roz_0CI0pO_600x450.jpg.dea8420510d9ec556f4eb8209e68485e.jpg

20160929_171923_edit2_small.jpg

1971 M-Code Mach 1 w/Ram Air, 408 stroker, 285/291 0.558" roller cam, Blue Thunder intake, TKO600, Hooker headers with electric cut-offs, FiTech EFI w/ RobBMC PowerSurge pump

Strange center section with Truetrac, 3.5 gear and 31 spline axles, 4-wheel disc brakes

I would like to buy that.  Never bought anything from Craigslist before and am worried my shopping experience won't be good.  How to pay safely. How do I know he will pack everything nice. Of course shipping is probably added.  Any suggestions for me?  I only want the gauge pod.

You have no guarantees or safety net with Craigslist. Two rules, never buy something on Craigslist unless you can get it, and pay for it, in person, only sell to someone in person, cash in hand.

“If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.”

--Albert Einstein

Lol....that is sitting on my kitchen table. Arrived Monday. Imo was an ok deal. Dash harness is pretty cut. Tach is stuck and none of the gages appear to work (hooked the set up to see if ammeter works...I need a good one so I guess time for a voltmeter conversion). Have not checked radio. Dash cluster bezel is cracked but I may be able to cobble together a good one bu using another one. I paid $300 to him and sent him a shipper (was <$30).. he packaged it up very nicely. I will use the harness to convert my vert dash harness for gages...after I completely rewarded it!

Wisdom, knowledge and intelligence are three very different things.

1971 convertible, H-code, Ram Air

1971 Mach I, M-code, Ram Air

1972 Mexican GT-351

1988 Bronco II

4 hours ago, cwalker509 said:

Lol....that is sitting on my kitchen table. Arrived Monday. Imo was an ok deal. Dash harness is pretty cut. Tach is stuck and none of the gages appear to work (hooked the set up to see if ammeter works...I need a good one so I guess time for a voltmeter conversion). Have not checked radio. Dash cluster bezel is cracked but I may be able to cobble together a good one bu using another one. I paid $300 to him and sent him a shipper (was <$30).. he packaged it up very nicely. I will use the harness to convert my vert dash harness for gages...after I completely rewarded it!

Interesting coincidence. Enjoy it.

20160929_171923_edit2_small.jpg

1971 M-Code Mach 1 w/Ram Air, 408 stroker, 285/291 0.558" roller cam, Blue Thunder intake, TKO600, Hooker headers with electric cut-offs, FiTech EFI w/ RobBMC PowerSurge pump

Strange center section with Truetrac, 3.5 gear and 31 spline axles, 4-wheel disc brakes