'71 429SCJ 4-spd Hardtop for Sale (Auction).

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That makes at least two of us. But, I have to pay taxes, buy food, gas, etc.. Chuck

Interesting car. Is a retail order a customer order? If so, I bet that person was nervous as hell that the car wouldn't get built that late in the model in the year...

Thanks for sharing. Add me to the list of "love to have it". If it really is the original drive train, where will you find another. Never seen another scj hardtop survivor. Good thing it isn't red.

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried to look at the bidders but hidden. Do not understand why seller would do that. I am betting will be a joke bidder to win. I seldom see anything actually sell always joke bidders with lots of retracted bids. E-bay sucks now they need to step up an change. If they made you put a $500 no refundable deposit down it would change. Anyone not winning the bid would be out nothing but winning bidder would loose $500 if they did not close the deal. The joke bidding would stop.

I tried to look at the bidders but hidden. Do not understand why seller would do that. I am betting will be a joke bidder to win. I seldom see anything actually sell always joke bidders with lots of retracted bids. E-bay sucks now they need to step up an change. If they made you put a $500 no refundable deposit down it would change. Anyone not winning the bid would be out nothing but winning bidder would loose $500 if they did not close the deal. The joke bidding would stop.
And the car?

Based on the auction, it never reached its reserve.
...but it would make a nice addition to your collection, Ken  :biggrin:  

Btw: how is the situation up there in Canada? I heard it is unusual hot in there... Hope, you come through the heat well! 

...but it would make a nice addition to your collection, Ken  :biggrin:  

Btw: how is the situation up there in Canada? I heard it is unusual hot in there... Hope, you come through the heat well! 
I thought about it... but, my space is full. I'm closer to Toronto and we did not get the heat bubble that the West got. Unusual for sure, with some of those temperatures. Some like to call it Global Warming... Think I will go out and start the mustang, lol.

I thought about it... but, my space is full. I'm closer to Toronto and we did not get the heat bubble that the West got. Unusual for sure, with some of those temperatures. Some like to call it Global Warming... Think I will go out and start the mustang, lol.
Good to hear you are not under the baken ones. Stay safe and take care  :thumb:

Back