• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Need entire driver side power window switch, and bezel and passenger side seat trach (the one with the handle)

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Animal Lawyer

Reaction score
So they took my door apart and the power window socket is trash and the plug in switch module intermittently stops working, does anyone have an extra (I have no idea what a reasonable price is). Also on my passenger seat I seem to have a drivers side adjuster (the handle goes in the wrong direction) I have one that is correct but the lower part (that gets bolted to the car) is cut off and I cannot figure out how to remove the track from the base (if it is possible) to swap it.

So they took my door apart and the power window socket is trash and the plug in switch module intermittently stops working, does anyone have an extra (I have no idea what a reasonable price is). Also on my passenger seat I seem to have a drivers side adjuster (the handle goes in the wrong direction) I have one that is correct but the lower part (that gets bolted to the car) is cut off and I cannot figure out how to remove the track from the base (if it is possible) to swap it.
The 73 switch is available aftermarket as the complete 5 gang assembly

Here is one 25.00 shipped 

Master Power Window Door Switch 1972-1977 for Ford NEW

eBay item number:

Back