Mach 1 Spoilers front & rear and all hardware for both, (SPOILERS ARE SOLD) also White aftermarket center console (Sold)

I will post pics later today. EXCELLENT overall condition. No cracks, sagging etc. Pick up only DFW area. Too much trouble to ship spoilers safely I think.

Thanks!

Brad

Edited by griffbl
items have sold

My Original (from High School!) 1972 Mach 1 / 2014 F150 / 2018 Porsche Panamera

• griffbl changed the title to Mach 1 Spoilers front & rear and all hardware $250 for both, also White aftermarket center console $50.

I'm very interested. I'm near College Station, bud have a buddy that lives in Arlington that could probably pick them up for me. First in line.

c d e s a u l o s at g m a i l dot com

• griffbl changed the title to Mach 1 Spoilers front & rear and all hardware $250 for both, (SPOILERS ARE SOLD) also White aftermarket center console $50.
Posted (edited)
On 4/11/2021 at 11:47 AM, Animal Lawyer said:

I am interested in the center console

Here are some pics.....

thanks,

Brad

heIMG_3977.thumb.jpeg.4945b5e6995fcfb4ed0f14dc03d3ae2a.jpegre a

IMG_3976.thumb.jpeg.8aaca6b13923aa0dc952e41830e09249.jpegre some pics....IMG_3975.thumb.jpeg.0bddccc10a20c8e47aba65c4db10e0ec.jpeg

Edited by griffbl
add response

My Original (from High School!) 1972 Mach 1 / 2014 F150 / 2018 Porsche Panamera

• griffbl changed the title to Mach 1 Spoilers front & rear and all hardware for both, (SPOILERS ARE SOLD) also White aftermarket center console (Sold)
  • 3 months later...

Do you happen to know the type, size, thread, and length of the hardware that holds the front spoiler on? I have a spoiler and no hardware!

Hello Bufus,

The following part info is what was OE for the front spoiler on the Boss 351. The Ford part number is (40953-S8) and is 1/4" - 20 X 3/4". This screw is a self-tapping hexagon washer head screw with a zinc-plated finish. You can probably find these at your local hardware store. If you can't find them, AMK products offer a set of 14 under their part# F-977. These are more than likely available at your favorite Mustang parts vendor and are often referenced to the AMK number. Keep in mind that aftermarket finishes may not be the same as the Ford original hardware.

40953-S8.png

• Like 1

Steve

No Officer...I really don't know how fast I was going, my speedometer stopped at 140!