Boss 351 project for sale...

• Sad 1

Contact me direct at ib4stangs@yahoo.com for photos or with your zip code for a shipping quote...thanx, Pat

WOW, looks like it burned until the fire went out nothing left. You would not even get a VIN# sure it melted in the dash. Just fender #'s if never changed. I have bought two insurance cars in past both came out as great deals. This crashed 72 Vert actually came with a clear non salvage title because the insurance company never took ownership of the car.
Just to see how their delivery cost would be I put in my zip code and it said they could not deliver it, lol.

When a man is in the woods and talks and no women are there is he still wrong??:P

David

Looked like it was a well equipped car.  Tilt column, folding rear seat.  I wonder if it was a cigarette or a faulty headlamp switch that started this one.

kcmash

Without VIN, is it really a proven Boss...folks have been know to add decals and paint schemes to duplicate.  But if it is the real deal, there is one less remaining in the world.

Fire damage alone makes heat stressed body metal pretty worthless.