• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Passenger side A pillar interior Windshield Trim Piece, and Passenger side rear quarter window interior trim piece

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If nobody has on the Forum go to Facebook and find Scotty Strickland in Buford, N.C. I think is where he lives. He has a mustang junk yard. The windshield piece is tough to find for any body style they get very brittle. You might try running ad in Craiglist or FB Marketplace in the north east. Plastic lives longer there.

make sure you get it for the right car, fastback, coupe, etc.  The A pillar pieces look the same for a fastback and a coupe but they are different.  Fastback will have 63 in the part number, coupe, 65.   They are more fragile then eggs, I have a spare set squirreled away in a box engulfed in bubble wrap. 

I have gotten a few things from Scotty and for me, not the best parts for sure but used parts are used parts I guess if you need them.  

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have the A Pillar, but I may have the C Pillar molding.  Do you need Coupe or Fastback?

View attachment 50567
I need them for a fastback.....I bought a pair on eBay but let me know if you have them and if so how much. Thanks so much! I would much prefer to buy from you again. 

Best,

Brad

Let me take a look at what I have left on the C Pillars.    I am pulling in a 73 Mach at the end of May and may have A pillars at that time.  

Let me take a look at what I have left on the C Pillars.    I am pulling in a 73 Mach at the end of May and may have A pillars at that time.  
Looks like I only drivers side for a Fastback and a Coupe.  Fastback has a little piece missing at the top, but that fits under the metal molding over the door.   That is all I have at this time.  Do have another Mach 1 coming in late May.  

IMG_9300.jpg

IMG_9301.jpg

IMG_9302.jpg

Back